Family Support Program
Helping families develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to meet the unique needs of their babies.
The birth of a baby is exciting and wonderful. But, as anyone who’s ever been a parent can tell you, parenting can be difficult at times. The joy of a newborn often comes with sleepless nights, constant baby care and worries that you may not know what to do. Parenting is the most important job you will ever do and Healthy Families wants to help. Healthy Families is a free home visiting program funded by the state of Indiana designed to support prenatal parents and parents with young children.
What Can I Expect?
- Information about community resources for you and your baby.
- Support during your pregnancy and early years of parenting.
- Ideas about how to care for and play with your baby.
- Information that will let you know if your baby is growing and developing like other children the same age.
- Help to create a safe and caring home for your child.